Whenever you sell a profitable position, it is an opportunity to tell people that those who
invested in your portfolio have made money. Here are some questions to get you started.
- What price and when did you buy the stock?
- What were your reasons for buying the stock?
- How big a position was it?
- Did you write about it when you bought it?
- What's happened since you bought it that has moved the price?
- Why do you want to sell now?
- Are you going to hold the cash, or do you have another stock in mind?